It is a challenge today for all business owners and management to understand the changing voice and data network technologies and select the right product solutions and providers for their business.
Common questions and issues are:
- Are we getting the best voice and internet services and pricing from our current providers?
- Are we taking full advantage of the services installed today?
- Should I be looking at cloud PBX (UCaaS and CCaaS) solutions?
- We have cloud PBX solution installed today, but it is not really working for our business and we are not receiving any help from the provider.
- What connectivity options are available for my locations?
- Don’t remember the last time someone did a complete audit of our network service provider bills, current contracts and reviewed the current installed services.
- Current service provider contracts are coming up for renewal and don’t have time to research available options; too many other projects in process and overdue.
Next Generation Communications, LLC can answer all these questions and provide recommendations.
Over the past 15 years, we have been meeting the needs of small, mid-size and enterprise companies who need quality voice and data network services but don’t have the full IT departments and IT budgets to do it themselves. We maximize your technology efficiency and functionality while freeing up your IT staff from managing these complex systems and networks in order to focus on more productive support functions for your business.
- NGC works with all telephony platforms and vendors in our customer environments. This provides real life experience with the various systems; features; maintenance; service; implementation and vendors and how the solution benefits the varying requirements of our clients.
- NGC provides complete project management; design, installation and post installation support of the solutions we recommend.
- NGC is the main point of contact for your firm for all carrier services 24x7x365 – this is our service model.
- NGC develops a long-term partnership with you, tailored for your specific requirements.
- NGC works for you and your business – not the communications provider.