Next Generation Communications, LLC Premier Agent for One Communications now EarthLink Business, is pleased to inform our clients of the new information regarding the monthly invoice statement
In April, 2011 One Communications was purchased by EarthLink, Inc. Several important changes were recently made to the One Communications invoices. Customers will see these changes on their November bill.
These changes include:
The One Communications logo has been updated with the EarthLink Business logo.
- You will notice a tagline under the logo on the first page of the invoice which reads “One Communications is an EarthLink Business Company”.
- This tagline will remain on the invoice until early 2012 to help facilitate the customer transition from One Communications to EarthLink Business.
Bill remittance address has changed.
- Customers should begin sending payments to:
EarthLink Business, PO Box 88104, Chicago, IL 60680-1104
- EarthLink will continue to accept payments to the old lockbox (PO Box 415721, Boston, MA 02241-5721) through the end of 2011. This time frame will be communicated via bill message.
Customers may now make checks and money orders payable to “EarthLink Business” instead of “One Communications”.
- To assist with their rebranding efforts, the bill message advises customers to make this change by end of 2011. However, customers may make the transition at their own pace; they will accept checks and money orders payable to One Communications.
The web address for online bill payment has been updated to:
If you have any questions please contact your Next Generation Communications, LLC team at 508-485-4229.