Next Generation Communications would like to inform our Broadview Networks customers of some rate changes. Effective August 1st, Broadview implemented rate changes to some of our existing customer accounts. The customers who will be affected by the billing increases have been notified in their bill message. Customers without changes will not see these messages.
POTS/Business Line Charges
The following POTS/Business line rate changes will apply to the customers who fit the criteria below:
POTS lines with service start dates between 8/1/10 and 1/31/11
• On–Net – $1.00 per line increase
• Mixed Geography and Off]Net – $3.25 per line increase
• Resale – $4.75 per line increase
POTS and T1 Usage Charges
POTS and T1 customers with service start dates between 8/1/10 and 1/31/11 will receive an increase of $0.003 (three tenths of a cent) per minute for outbound measured usage (local, regional, in]state long distance and state]to]state). These rates will change on the effective date and customers with bills dated on or after that date may see an increase on their current bill, which will reflect usage rated at the updated rate.
Toll Free Usage
Toll free usage rates will increase by $0.003 (three tenths of a cent) per minute. The increase will include: MoU for regional, international, in]state and state–to–state usage.
DS3 and T1 Customer Monthly Recurring ChargesThese rate changes affect certain customers with service start dates between 8/1/10 and 1/31/11 and become effective on 8/1/11:
• DS3 circuits will increase by $50 per month per circuit
• Dedicated Internet Access (T1IP, T1IPV) circuits will increase by $2.00 per month
• Lit Building Internet Services (LitIP) circuits will increase by $2.00 per 5Mb/s per month
• Hosted PBX (HPBX), Dynamic IP (IPTC1), MPLS VPN (MPLS, MPLSV), SIP Trunking (SIP), T1 Channel Bank (T1CB), Integrated T1 (T1INT), Voice T1 and PRI (T1V, T1VPRI and T1VLD), Point]to]Point (T1PTP, T1PTPA and T1PTPZ) and OfficeSuite (T1VOIP) will increase by $7.50 each per month per circuit
OfficeSuite and HPBX Call Capacity Surcharges
Call Capacity Surcharges of $5.50 will be applied to certain OfficeSuite and Hosted PBX accounts with service start dates between 8/1/10 and 1/31/11 on a per simultaneous call capacity basis. The surcharges are calculated as $3.75 PICC, $1.48 CCRC and $0.27 LNP.
Please call your Next Generation Communications team with any questions.